Please print this page and use for tracking the status of your application.
The Application for Admissions
Application form and nonrefundable application fee of $35.00
Church endorsement form
The church endorsement form should be completed by the church where you faithfully attend or where you have been a member for at least one year. The form is either sent directly to the email address provided or printed and returned via mail. Your church endorsement will need to be completed by a local church staff member. If you have a question about the church endorsement form, please call 1.800.SWBTS.01.
All official transcripts for bachelor or master level study for each institution attended are required to complete an application for admission. Official transcripts are mailed directly to the Office of Admissions from the registrar of the institution where you received credit. It is the applicant's responsibility to contact previous institutions and request transcripts. We may also accept electronic transcripts through a third party source emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still attending college, you must submit the most up-to-date transcript available. You may be conditionally approved to take up to 15 hours of seminary courses, but a final transcript with your bachelor's degree posted on it must be received before continuing your studies.
Two personal reference forms must be submitted from persons (not relatives) who have known you for more than two years. Forms will be automatically emailed to the email address provided for each reference. If your reference does not have an email address, please call 1.800.SWBTS.01.
Applicants 21 Years of Age or Younger
Due to Texas State Law, all applicants 21 years of age or younger must supply proof of an immunization against meningitis within the last five years. This proof is not required for admission, but must be supplied to the Registrar’s Office ten days prior to the start of the semester in which the applicant plans to enroll.
- TOEFL score report (see catalog for minimum score required for each academic program).
- Transcript evaluation report from SpanTran indicating equivalency to a degree earned in the U.S.
- Verification of financial support is required by the U.S. government to obtain a visa. You will receive further instructions from the International Student Services Office when you submit the online application.
Scarborough College Applicants
- Immunization Form - required for applicants 22 years old and younger.
- College applicants are encouraged to provide official test scores from either the ACT or SAT. There is no minimum score required. For information regarding obtaining your SAT/ACT score or scheduling a test please visit www.collegeboard.com
- Scores posted on High School Transcripts qualify as official test scores.
- Official High School Transcript
Transcripts and other application items may be mailed to:Office of Admissions
PO Box 22740
Fort Worth, TX 76122